To make Soft Serve Ice Cream, Frozen Yogurt, Gelato or Sorbet, you need a Soft Serve Freezer (Contact Us for more Information.)
- Soft Ice Cream Mix is supplied in a Powder Form. The Mix is complete.
- You blend with water.
- You may add Milk to increase the Quality.
- The International Standard Blend is 3 Pounds ( 1.36 kg) of Mix, blended with 1 Gallon of Water (3.78 liter).
- You may increase the Quality by decreasing the water quantity.
- The Yield of Liquid Mix for 3 pounds of powder is 5 Liters.
- Our Mix is formulated to be stiff on the cone. This allows for ease of dispensing and slow melting.
- Custom Pack Size is available to meet Your Operational needs.
- The Larger the Pack Size – the Lower the Cost.
- In some Markets we add Vitamins and Minerals to fortify the Nutritional Value of the Mix. (Contact Us for more Information)
Topics We'd Love to Discuss!
How to Start
An Ice Cream Business –
How to make Soft Ice Cream
*ACF Premium Hard-
Ice Cream Mix
Soft Ice Cream Mix
*ACF Frozen Yogurt Mix
*ACF Frozen Gelato or
We invite you to ask Questions.
America’s Classic Foods, Inc.
Monty G. Rice
1298 Warren Road, Cambria, CA 93428